For this round or Sisters Share it All, Janssen decided that we should pick 6 things from our Pinterest boards to make, eat, wear or whatever over the next 6 weeks. We will report back and hope you will do the same! I, for one, am very excited to get a nice shove in the direction of making some of the cool things I have pinned on my pinterest boards! Sometimes it is tricky to make them happen! We would love to see the fun projects you are working on and hope you will link up to share all the creativity and pretty stuff you are doing!
1. I have wanted to make Apple Galette for a long time.
2. Quinoa is a grain I have wanted to try out for a while! I have just been kind of scared to make it...
3. Darling sailor outfit! I don't have red sailor pants, but I do have sailor pants that I have been
wanting to pull out
4. I have some amazing fabric that will make a beautiful clutch.
5. I REALLY need an organizer for my sewing desk. I love the colors on this one!
6. Love the pleated peplum top. I want to make one.