1. jeans: Kohl's - The first pair of skinny jeans that I bought. I love them. They get worn a lot more than they should...
2. blue pants: American Eagle (hand-me-down from Janssen) - I like these pants, but like I said before, I don't wear non-blue jeans very often, but when I wear them, I like them.
3. striped tee: Gap - Comfy and a great layering piece. Because of the buttons at the neckline, it actually stands on its own pretty well too.
4. blouse: H&M - Possibly my favorite blouse that I own. This shirt gets worn A LOT!
5. skirt: Express (thrifted from Plato's Closet) - I love the fit. It is one of the few pencil skirts that I have found that doesn't make my hips look huge.
6. dress: H&M - This dress is a perfect summer to winter, work to evening dress, because it is jersey, but can absolutely be dressed up or down, worn with tights or sandals, small earrings or a chunky statement necklace.
7. sweater: J. Crew - A great crew neck both for days at the office and nights out.
8. jacket: Anthropologie - This jacket has a fabulous fit! Almost everytime I wear it, I comment to Adam about how much I love how it fits!
9. flats: Cotton On - This store has rediculously low priced and low quality items, but I love these velvet flats with real pigskin leather interiors. Best part = they were $5!
10: heels: gift from Mom - I love the interesting texture of these shoes, but they are a great neutral and will go with almost anything.
***please note that some of the link go to the product itself, a few are suggestions of similar items and a few are just the website of the company that sold me that item. Many of these items are quite old, and do not currently sell this item.
Go check out Janssen and Merrick's closet staples!