1. The Lucky Guide to Mastering Any Style: How to Wear Iconic Looks and Make Them Your Own. This is such a cool book! It goes through a bunch of different looks (bombshell, mod, bohemian, etc.), giving tips on how to dress like that yourself. I find myself mixing lots of these looks.
2. InStyle: Secret's of Style This was my first fashion book love. It talks a lot about, body shape and what looks best on body types. It also has lots of well shot photos that show different outfits and what types of clothing look good together.
3. InStyle: Instant Style Check lists for every season are included in this book. It also talks a lot about how to use an article of clothing in 3 or 4 ways. Beautiful photos that provide good ideas for dressing for all different kinds of occasions.
4. Parisian Chic Lots of ideas for how to dress like a french girl. I was coveting her clothing left and right. She has some AMAZING outfits that are tres chic and simple.
5. Harper's Bazaar Great Style Includes iconic women and how they wear their style. Also has a big section on how to dress age appropriately. Really a wonderful book with beautiful pictures!